- IT Assessments at no charge - we come to your site and work with you and your IT staff and/or principal users to assess where your problem points are and to determine if you are receiving full value for your IT expenditures.
- We will provide you our recommendations for improving your operation and your return on IT dollars spent.
- We'll provide you a detailed implementation proposal including all new costs and offsetting cost reductions.
- We work with you to make a prioritized plan that is consistent with your goals and budget.
- We can either oversee the implementation of approved changes working with your IT staff or provide our team to do the complete implementation.
Our scope of analysis will include your current network configuration, your PC hardware and software, the status of your operating systems and applications in use, your internet services, your business continuity, backup and recovery capabilities, your security exposure and any related systems such as telephone, fax and printing systems. We can also recommend ways to integrate your operations with mobile and social network solutions to the extent these may be appropriate for your market.
With all of the current concern for internet and network security, we can provide state-of-the-art support for improving your current security exposure, and provide remote real-time monitoring for all connected devices on your network, watching for unusual activity levels, addition of new devices, loss of a device, internet connection quality and internet intrusion activity. If anything goes wrong, we'll let you know right away, and provide on-site support if needed.